Read Before Buy
- If any of our respective software fails to retrieve or repair your particular data or email, then please contact our support team. They will analyze and try to rectify your data in our Data Recovery Labs or with the support of remote connectivity the problem can be navigated. If any how, repairing and restoration is not successful then the complete invested amount will be credited to your card. Refund is accomplished if only the method fails to provide full assistance.
- Data Recovery assurance: This is a try and then buy facility. Please download the trial version to try it. If you are assured of its capability, then make the purchase of the working Software. Due to the condition of the Disk, data loss intensity, overwriting of actual data, results may vary from the trial and working Software.
- Trial Version of any Software does not have the file saving option. It is recommended to un-install the trial Software before installing the working Software.
- After you have made the purchase, an email is sent containing the Download Link, Login ID and Password within 24 hours (Due to difference in Time Zone).
- Software has to be installed on a working MS Windows based PC only. You may perform Data Recovery from unlimited number of Disks (connect as slave/secondary) from this computer for a period of one year from the date of installation.
- Personal License is for personal use and is not to be used for commercial benefits. Purchase commercial license of the Software to perform commercial activities.
- You must use the Software as per the license agreement displayed at the time of installation.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, contract or otherwise, shall Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, loss or damage of material during transit, computer failure, or for any and all other damages or losses.