Windows Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for Windows is an effective, stupendous, and result-oriented software. It recovers data deleted from storage disk, using the Shift+Delete keys or from Recycle Bin. Quick Recovery for Windows successfully recovers data from FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5 Partitions of Windows Operating System. Quick Recovery for Windows recovers data from the damaged, formatted, deleted or corrupt Partitions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008.
Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind in overwritten partitions as well. Quick Recovery for Windows allows to resume the recovery later. Quick Recovery for Windows allows you to load the saved recovery state.
Evaluate – Quick Recovery for Windows searches and connect with the device and identifies all the Partition(s) and shows in a list.
Analysis – Quick Recovery for Windows checks the file structure of selected logical Partition and inaccessible data area of the drive and constructs the link to deleted/lost files to recover your files & folders.
Recover – Quick Recovery for Windows shows a tree-like structure of recoverable files and directories of storage drive. You can restore the files and directories and save it on any other location.
Features of Quick Recovery for Windows
- Data Recovery from missing/lost/formatted Partition.
- Recovers all types of files i.e. Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint etc.
- Recovers all Email Files i.e.MS Outlook/Outlook Express/Lotus Notes etc.
- There are four modes of recovery Quick/ Exhaustive/Raw/Disk Imaging.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
- Cloning/Imaging for Hard Disks with bad sectors.
- Recovers data from drives that appear as Logical Drives on your computer.
- Recovers deleted Partition or data even if MFT is fragmented and broken.
- Recovers deleted Partition or data even if MFT meta tags are overwritten.
- Recognizes drives even if MBR, Boot record and meta tags are not present.
- Stimulates previously existed Partitions.
- Bad Sector Management and Recovery BSMR) helps in optimized recovery from damaged Disks.
- Supports the following Data Media
- Hard Disk Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, iSCSI, Micro & SATA drives.
- USB drives, Compact flash card, Smart card, Secure digital card, SD mini, SD micro, Smart media, XD picture card, MMC multimedia card, Jump drive, Jet flash, Memory stick, Thumb drive.
- Memory Cards, and IBM Micro drives, Multi Media Card, Kodak Picture Card, Picture Cards, and Canon Secure Digital memory.
How it Works?Working process of Windows data recovery tool:-
Quick Recovery for Windows data recovery software is a complete recovery solution for lost files and folders as it shows number of recovery options as follows:
- Quick Recovery : Quick Recovery is the first mode of Windows Recovery. Quick Recovery is the fastest mode of Data Recovery.It enables you to recover the recently deleted files and folders, data lost due to recent formatting of Hard Disk Partitions, etc.
Quick Recovery is a time-saving and result-oriented process. Quick Recovery corrects the human error like: if a user deleted a file or folder accidentally and wants to recover the data, user can recover the data by Quick Recovery mode in less time and can use that data. Quick Recovery for Windows marks deleted files in RED. This makes it easy to search your deleted files from such a large hierarchy of data. Quick Recovery for Windows offers sorting of recovered data in terms of Name, Type, Size, Modified Date & Created Date. The Software provides you to save the Log using Save Log feature which allows you to resume the recovery at a later time. Quick Recovery for Windows Shows Current Folder i.e. the current path where you are currently at the bottom of the software.
- Exhaustive Recovery: Exhaustive Recovery is an advanced recovery mode, which recovers data lost due to Partition format, Partition deletion, and re-formatting of Hard Disk Partitions. It is time-taking but a very useful process. In Exhaustive Recovery mode Windows Recovery Software performs a deep scan of the storage derive. As a result, it shows all the files, folders, Partition, directory entries or any deleted folder that can be recoverable.
Quick Recovery for Windows marks deleted files in RED so that you can select and recover the deleted files. Most of the times, Exhaustive mode is used to recover the data and logical Partition from formatted, deleted, damaged and corrupted Disks.
Note: In case Normal scan fails to recover data, you can try using Exhaustive Recovery. Exhaustive Recovery is the advance mode where all lost files/ folders can be recovered. This mode is to be used for extreme cases like changed Partitions, broken directory entries or long lost folders etc.
- Raw Recovery: The Raw Recovery option scans corrupted Partitions severely for files with specific file extensions. This mode will help you recover files from a Partition with damaged directory or file structures.
Use Raw Recovery option to recover data from severely corrupt Partitions. This mode will scan all sectors on the Disk sequentially and will search for specific file header signatures. The Raw Recovery option will recover small files stored in one cluster or larger files stored in consecutive clusters on the Disk.
Provides file recovery from deleted Partition or formatted logical drives. Performs file recovery after corruption of critical system data area structures. If Quick Recovery option fails to recognize a specific file type that you wish to recover, then you can also use Raw Recovery.
- Disk Imaging : Disk Imaging is a specialized process of creating an exact image of the Disk at a particular point in time. One can compare a Disk Image to a photograph. The Disk Image is capable of being recreated (read data recovery) into the actual Disk contents. Disk Imaging is useful for the Hard Drive which has bad sectors.
Quick Recovery for Windows provides two types of image creation which are as follows:
Disk to Disk - In this option, the entire Disk is replicated in the destination Disk.
Disk to Image - In this option, image (.img) file is created in the selected destination.
Note: The Disk image should not be stored on the same Disk, which you want to protect from data loss. The Disk image is normally a heavy file running into several megabytes of data depending on the size of the Disk which you are imaging. This Disk Image, made especially for the purpose of Data Recovery, should be ideally stored on a removable storage media like CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R or DVD-RW.
- File System Supported: Quick Recovery for Windows can recover and restore lost, corrupt or damaged files & folders from the following Partition or File system:
FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5 File System
- File System Supported: - FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000
- 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Quick Recovery for Windows :
Quick Recovery for Windows software is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) and it is a result-oriented software. You can use Quick Recovery for Windows to recover corrupt partition table and boot sector. Data can be recovered from formatted Partitions of Hard Drives. Sometimes, when you delete the data by mistake, we can use Quick Recovery for Windows software. You can also recover the data from corrupted file system. You can employ this Software to recover deleted files and folders.