Windows FAT & NTFS Partition Recovery Tool
Quick Recovery for Windows is an advanced technology that diligently recovers all the formatted, deleted, lost or corrupted data. This recovery software supports data recovery from NTFS, NTFS5, and FAT32 Partitions of Windows Operating System.File restoration software is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) that successfully supports in locating the files and overwritten partitions.
Productive Features of FAT and NTFS Data Recovery Software:
- Complete Windows Data Recovery from Corrupted,Damaged,Formatted and Deleted Partitions (FAT/NTFS)
- Accidentally deleted files are recovered
- Powerful search feature enhances speedy recovery
- Save recovery option available
- Restores all types of files (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.)
- Unicode multiple lingual support
- Cloning and Imaging for Hard Disks with bad sectors is initiated
- Recovers data from Logical Drives
- Restores deleted partition if MFT is fragmented and broken, even if MFT Meta tags are overwritten
- Recognizes drives even if MBR, Boot record and Meta tags are not present
- Stimulates previously existed Partitions
- Bad Sector Management and Recovery (BSMR) helps in optimized recovery from damaged Disks
- Demo edition of the software provided to the clients
- NTFS Partition Recovery Software
- File System Supported: - FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000 and 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
File System Supported:Quick Recovery for Windows can recover and restore lost, corrupt or damaged files & folders from the following Partition or File systems: FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5 File System.
Supports the following Data Media
- Hard Disk Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, iSCSI, Micro & SATA drives. USB drives, Compact flash card, Smart card, Secure digital card, SD mini, SD micro, Smart media, XD picture card, MMC multimedia card, Jump drive, Jet flash, Memory stick, Thumb drive.
- Memory Cards, and IBM Micro drives, Multi Media Card, Kodak Picture Card, Picture Cards, and Canon Secure Digital memory.
How it Works?
Animated Video - Windows FAT/NTFS Partition RecoveryBelow video narrates the steps and provides a glimpse 'how Quick Recovery's Windows data recovery software salvages data'. All the mentioned steps and procedures are highlighted in the video, please click for better understanding
Quick Recovery for Windows marks the deleted files in RED, as it makes easy to search for deleted files. Quick Recovery for Windows possess the capability of sorting the recovered data in the form of Name, Type, Size, Modified, etc. This proficient Software have the ability to save the Log using a Save Log feature. In addition, Quick Recovery for Windows also displays the Current Folder i.e. the current path where you are currently at the bottom of the software.
Quick Recovery for Windows is an automatic wizard. There are three major parameters through which absolute data recovery process can be followed:
- Evaluate: Swiftly evaluates and connects with the device. Identifies all the Partition(s) and provides a preview in a form of list.
- Analysis: Efficiently analyzes the file structure of the selected logical Partition and inaccessible data area of the drive, later constructs the link to delete/lost files to recover data.
- Recover: Provides a preview of (tree-like structure) recoverable files and directories of storage drive. Later, the user can restore the entire recovered data in any of their desired location.
Most of the times, Exhaustive mode is used to recover data and logical Partitions from formatted, deleted, damaged and corrupted Disks.
Note: In case Normal scan fails to recover data, you can try using Exhaustive Recovery. Exhaustive Recovery is the advance mode where all lost files and folders can be recovered. This mode is used for extreme cases like changing Partitions, broken directory entries, or long lost folders, and many more.
1. Disk-to-Disk: In this option, the entire Disk is replicated in the destination Disk.
2. Disk-to-Image: In this option, image (. image) file is created at the desired destination.
Note: The Disk image should not be stored on the same Disk, which needs to be protected from data loss. The Disk image is normally a heavy file running into several megabytes of data depending on the size of the Disk which you are imaging. This Disk Image is especially for the purpose of Data Recovery that should be ideally stored on a removable storage media like CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R or DVD-RW.
Why use Quick Recovery for Windows :
Quick Recovery for Windows software is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) and it is a result-oriented software. You can use Quick Recovery for Windows to recover corrupt partition table and boot sector. Data can be recovered from formatted Partitions of Hard Drives. Sometimes, when you delete the data by mistake, we can use Quick Recovery for Windows software. You can also recover the data from corrupted file system. You can employ this Software to recover deleted files and folders.