Quick Recovery for UndeleteQuick Recovery for Undelete is an effective, impressive, and result-oriented Software. Quick Recovery for Undelete has been rated as the best deleted file Recovery Software. This Software is equipped with strong search algorithm to make sure that it shows all deleted files, missing data, lost or accidentally/unknowingly or intentionally erased folders so that you can recover all the missing or deleted files that you require and then use them. Quick Recovery Software is based on Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch). It helps you to retrieve the files and folders from previously formatted Hard Drives.
Quick Recovery for Undelete works on automatic wizard. This Software works in three steps- Evaluation, Analyzing and Recovery. Quick Recovery for Undelete allows the user to pause the process of Recovery and then resume it later when desired. Quick Recovery for Windows allows you to load the saved Recovery state. Quick Recovery for undelete is a user-friendly Software.
Features of Quick Recovery - Undelete
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch).
- Undelete files that existed in previously deleted folders.
- Undelete even if bad sectors hinder file access.
- Undelete if file/folder is cleared from the Recycle Bin.
- Undelete after accidental file deletion.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
- Long file name support.
- Undelete even after deleting the file/folder using Shift + Delete key.
- Undelete files/folder from previously formatted Partitions.
- Quick/Advance/Raw mode for Undelete Recovery.
How it Works?
Quick recovery for Undelete is used to recover missing and deleted files and it is featured with number of Recovery options as follows:
- Quick Mode: Quick
Recovery is the first and the fastest mode of Data Recovery. This mode quickly analyses the Disk and displays the files. Most of the cases are resolved in this mode itself. Cases where Partition, Boot records or FAT are corrupted, this mode shows best results instantly.
Quick Recovery is a time-saving and result-oriented process. Quick Recovery corrects the human errors like: if the user deleted a file or folder accidentally/unknowingly or intentionally and want to recover the data. Quick Recovery for Undelete offers sorting of recovered data in terms of Name, Type, Size, Created Date and time. The Software provides you to save the Log using Save Log feature which allows you to resume the recovery at a later time.
- Advance Mode: As the name implies, this is an advance mode of Recovery. Advance mode is a very important mode of the Quick Recovery for Undelete because it comes into the picture when Quick mode fails to recover the required data. This is an exhaustive method where all lost folders/files are excavated and our proprietary algorithm (GFETch) is used. You will get all the files in a tree-like structure and you can select the file that you want to recover. Advance mode has a lot of benefits but it takes more time than the Quick mode. This mode is to be used for extreme cases like changed Partitions, broken directory entries or long lost folders.
- Raw Mode : Raw Recovery mode is used to recover the data in Raw format. This mode is to be used when both the above mentioned modes fail to deliver the expected results.
Use Raw Recovery option to recover data from severely corrupted Partitions. This mode will scan all sectors on the Disk sequentially and it will search for specific file header signatures. The Raw Recovery option will recover small files stored in one cluster or larger files stored in consecutive clusters on the Disk. Raw mode recovers the files without the original name of files. Raw Recovery comes in the frame when Quick mode and Advance mode options fails to recognize a specific file type that you wish to recover.
- File System Supported: - FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- Processor: 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 256 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Quick Recovery for Undelete
Quick Recovery for Undelete is a result-oriented and user-friendly Software and it works on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh). You can use this Software to recover deleted files or files damaged due to virus attacks, corrupt file system. You can also expect recovery in case of Recycle bin emptied, Command line deleted files/folders.