Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris
Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris Software is developed to help users using Sun Solaris Operating System. Sun Solaris Operating System is designed by Intel. This Software supports UFS file system, which is default file system for Sun Solaris Operating System. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating email files and folders. This Software recovers the data from damaged and corrupt drives. The Software locates and recovers the lost Partitions data, files and folders. This Software performs a scan to recover the data. Once the scanning process is complete, you can see the recovered data in a tree-like structure. Once you get the data, you can save that data to use it in future. Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris is a user-friendly Software which works in fully automated mode.
Features of Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris Intel - Solaris Data Recovery Software
- Recovers data in case of Inode table corruption.
- Recovers data if superb lock gets corrupted.
- Recovers data even if VTOC (Volume Table of Contents) gets damaged or corrupted.
- Recovery of info from all brands of Hard Drives.
- Recovers when Partition is corrupt or damaged.
- Recovery if OS crashed after file system conversion.
- Recovers lost folders after re-installing OS.
- Repairs incorrect usage of repair utilities.
How it works:
This software follow the three basic steps to recover the data- analyze, search and save. Software works as follows:
Quick Recovery mode: This is the primary mode of Quick Recovery. You should run the Quick mode first. Most of those cases are resolved in this mode. This mode works faster than the other modes.
Advance Recovery mode: Advance Recovery mode is the secondary mode of Recovery. This mode comes into the picture when you are not able to recover the data with the help of Quick mode. In this mode, the Software performs a deep scan and recovers all the data that can be recovered. This is a time-taking process.
Raw Recovery mode: This mode comes into the picture when both Quick Recovery and Advance Recovery modes fail to recover the required data. In this mode, the Software performs physical scan for the data types ((doc, xls, ppt, zip, etc) and recovers the data without using their original names.
- File System Supported:- UFS
- Supports Solaris 8.0 and above.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for Solaris in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for Solaris. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Solaris' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Solaris. Right click 'Quick Recovery for Solaris' and choose “Run as administrator”.
Why use Quick Recover for Sun Solaris?