Quick Recovery for RAID
Quick Recovery for RAID is a user-confound, powerful and result-oriented Software. This Software is used to recover the data from RAID Partition. You can recover the data from RAID 0 and RAID 5 partition of windows operating system. It has been rated as the best RAID Data Recovery Software. The Software is used to recover the data from RAID server when RAID server goes down. Quick Recovery RAID's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions as well. This Software works in two different steps - first it sets the sequence of Hard Disks and then it starts recovering the data, So that you can recover the data properly.
- Free Consultation
- Media Analysis
- Data Recovery
- Data Delivery
Features of Quick Recovery for RAID
- Damaged raid array can be easily recovered.
- Recovery from damaged Disks.
- Recovery of files from un-accessible Drive
- Corrupt or damaged Partition table can be recovered.
- Restoring the Disks after a crash
- Recovery of files deleted accidentally .
- Recovery even if Recycle Bin has been emptied.
How it works:There are two components of the Software.
- Stripe Recovery
The De-Stripper will create Arrangement file from the RAID and the Recovery module will recover the data from the arrangement files.
This Software works in two modes - first you need to create the arrangement of the files from the RAID so that you can recover the data properly. De-Stripper mode does this for you as it creates the arrangement of the file from the RAID so that Stripe Recovery mode can help you to recover the data from the arrangement of the files. This mode helps you to recover the deleted, lost or damaged data from the RAID server.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 256 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for RAID in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for RAID. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for RAID' icon from the desktop & choose “Run as administrator”. Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for RAID. Right click 'Quick Recovery for RAID' & choose “Run as administrator”.
Why use Quick Recovery for RAID?