Quick Recovery for RAID
Quick Recovery tool is used for file recovery from inaccessible drives & damaged disk of RAID0 and RAID5. There are certain unavoidable issues, which invites errors and complete risk of data loss or damage. By executing this skilled program, data can be combated easily.
Quick Recovery for RAID
Quick Recovery for RAID is a user-friendly, powerful and result-oriented Software. Persistently used to recover the data from RAID Partition (RAID 0 and RAID 5 partition of Windows Operating System). It has been rated as the best RAID Data Recovery Software and specifically developed with unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) that helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions as well.
- Free Consultation
- Media Analysis
- Data Recovery
- Data Delivery
Versatile feature of this productive software are:
- Recovery of damaged and delted Raid array
- Data recovery from damaged disks, from inaccessible drives, from corrupt partitions
- Restoration of disks after crash
- Deleted file recovery
- Data recovery if files are lost because of controller card, bad sectors, or due to RAID configuration corruption, MFT corruption, or anything else
- Attainment of desirable results even in cases where Operating System gets corrupted
- Unique feature to save the recovery log at any time during the recovery analysis
- User-friendly and interactive platform offered to the users
- Demo version of the software availbale
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 256 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
How it works:There are two components of the Software.
- Stripe Recovery
The De-Stripper will create Arrangement file from the RAID and the Recovery module will recover the data from the arrangement files.
This Software works in two modes - first you need to create the arrangement of the files from the RAID so that you can recover the data properly. De-Stripper mode does this for you as it creates the arrangement of the file from the RAID so that Stripe Recovery mode can help you to recover the data from the arrangement of the files. This mode helps you to recover the deleted, lost or damaged data from the RAID server.
To run Quick Recovery for RAID in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for RAID. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for RAID' icon from the desktop & choose “Run as administrator”. Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for RAID. Right click 'Quick Recovery for RAID' & choose “Run as administrator”.
Why use Quick Recovery for RAID?