Crash Proof-Data Loss Prevention SoftwareCrash Proof - Data Loss Prevention Software. Crash Proof is a data loss prevention (DLP) software. Crash Proof helps the user to keep the updated backup of data. This Software is designed to keep the image of the file indexes/ disk properties and it keeps updating them at regular intervals. In this business world, data volume have increased hence the computer dependency has also increased. As the dependency increases the downtime increases as well due to data loss and the data lost cost us more then the recreation cost. Data Recovery cannot provide you the satisfactory results every time. So the users have the requirement of a Software that can help users to keep the image of the data. Crash Proof takes the image of your data after regular intervals and this information is stored in a protected area. You can recover the lost files with the help of this Software and you can un-format any lost drive.
Crash Proof recovers data even if the system is not starting up (due to partition corruption, boot corruption etc), you can recover the files that you have deleted accidentally, or any file that is virus infected etc.
Features of Crash Proof - Data Loss Prevention Tool
- A new concept in data loss prevention
- Assured 100% results in recovering large files
- Recovers fragmented file even after formatting
- Unique un-format feature
- Recovers with original file names
- Simple and automated process
- No external media required
- Extremely fast recovery process
- Revives the Disk if FDISK is accidentally run
- Revives the Disk if there is a FAT error/mismatch
- Recovers data files if Disk is not booting up
- Revives the Disk/Drive/Partition if it goes missing
- Revives the Disk if root folder is corrupted
How it works?
This Software works in fully automated mode. You just need to install the Software in the system. Software works as follows:
This Software takes the image of the index after regular intervals. You need to set the time according to you and this Software will start performing the action. If you want to recover the file, you just need to click on recover files and it will start recovering the files. You can also create the rescue disk to keep your data safe.
- File System Supported: - FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003/2000)
- 1 GB (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 & Vista)
- 500 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Crash Proof?