Quick Recovery for MS PowerPoint
Quick Recovery for MS PowerPoint is an important Software that is used to repair and recover corrupt and damaged PowerPoint files and data. It is a best tool for PowerPoint Recovery. If we consider all the data loss cases of PowerPoint files, this Software provides comprehensive technique to recover the data. It extracts data from corrupt .ppt file and creates new .ppt file with the data extracted. It also creates a text file containing data extracted from .ppt file. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation
Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind the overwritten Partitions as well.
Microsoft PowerPoint Recovery Software works in fully automated wizard. Quick Recovery for MS PowerPoint follows some logical steps like appraise, assay and recover.
Features of Quick Recovery for PowerPoint - PPT Repair Software:
- Supports .ppt & .PPF file format: Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Repairs presentation structure and layout
- Recovers and repairs damaged ppt & PPF files.
- Embedded images recovery.
- Text and placeholders are easily recovered.
- Restores text formatting: style, font size, text color, type face.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
How it works:
Quick Recovery MS PowerPoint- Recovers and repairs corrupt Microsoft PowerPoint documents. Software works as follows:
You need to select the source file which you want to repair and then provide the destination path where we want to save the file.
'Show slide(s) after recovery' option displays slide show after recovering data from the corrupt file.
Note: - It will not make any changes to source document. First it will copy that file to repaired path and then it will start functioning on it.
- Supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2003, Office XP, 2000 and 1997.
- 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint. Right click on 'Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint' icon from desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Startmenu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint. Right click 'Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why use Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint:
Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten Partitions as well. This Software provides the perfect user interface. Microsoft PowerPoint Recovery Software can be used in case of Error opening file, virus infected files. Improper shutdown causes the data loss and with the help of this Software you can recover the PowerPoint files. Some times bas sectors also cause the data loss and in such a condition you can recover data with the help of this Software.