Pen Drive Recovery Software - Quick Recovery
Quick Recovery for Pen Drive is an effective and user-friendly Software. This Software is used to recover data deleted from Pen Drive by any way. Pen drive data recovery software recovers the data from Pendrive whether it is logically damaged, formatted, deleted or corrupt.
This Software uses different modes to recover data from external drives so that you can recover the data efficiently and accurately.
The competent software works on three different automated modes to recover the data such as Evaluation, Analysis and Recovery. In evaluation, the software identifies the Pendrive and displays it in the list. In Analysis mode software constructs the link for deleted files/folders to recover files & folders and in the Recovery mode, process of recovery gets initiated.
Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating missing files and folders. This technique is also instrumental in overwritten partitions.
Features of Pen Drive Recovery Software - Quick Recovery
- Data Recovery from missing/lost/formatted Partition
- Recovers all types of files i.e. Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint etc.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
- Cloning/Imaging for Pendrives with bad sectors
- Recovers data from drives that appear as Logical Drives on your computer
- Recovers deleted Partition or data even if FAT/MFT is broken
- Recovers deleted Partition or data even if FAT/MFT meta tags are overwritten.
- Recognizes drives even if MBR, Boot record and meta tags are not present.
- Stimulates previously existed Partitions.
- Bad Sector Management and Recovery (BSMR) helps in optimized recovery from damaged Disks.
- Pen Drive Data Recovery Software supports the following Data Media
- USB drives, Compact flash card, Smart card, Secure digital card, SD mini, SD micro, Smart media, XD picture card, MMC multimedia card, Jump drive, Jet flash, Memory stick, Thumb drive.
How it works:
Working modes of Pen Drive Recovery Tool:-
Pen Drive File Recovery Software is a complete Recovery Solution for lost files and folders as it offers number of recovery options as follows:
Quick Recovery is the primary Recovery mode of pen drive recovery. It takes lesser time than other Recovery modes. It enables you to recover recently deleted files and folders, data lost due to recent formatting of Hard Disk Partitions, etc.
There are four simple steps which you need to follow to recover your data using the Quick Recovery mode.
Recover Data from Pen Drive marks deleted files in RED. You can sort the recovered data in terms of Name, Type, Size, Modified Date & Created Date.
Exhaustive Recovery is an advanced Recovery mode, If in case the Quick Recovery mode fails to recover the data, you can use Exhaustive recovery mode. Exhaustive Recovery mode perform an exhaustive scan so that it can recover all the files and folders from that drive. This is the reason why Exhaustive Recovery is called the Advance mode of Recovery and it takes time to recover the data
The Raw Recovery option is used when both Quick Recovery and Exhaustive Recovery options fail to recover the file/folder. Raw Recovery scans the corrupted files with the specific file extensions. This tool will help you to recover files from a pen drive with damaged directory or file structures. Raw Recovery scans all sectors on the pen drive sequentially and search for specific file header signatures.
Disk Imaging is a process creating a copy of an exact image of the pen drive. The image created by Disk Imaging is same as a photograph. Disk Imaging is useful for the external drive which has bad sectors.
Disk Imaging creates two types of image which are as follows:
Disk to Disk - In this option, the entire Disk is copied to the destination Disk.
Disk to Image - In this option, you can create an image (.img ) and save this image in the destination folder.
- File System Supported:- FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2008,2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003/2000)
- 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Quick Recovery for Pen Drive