Quick Recovery for Oracle Database
Quick Recovery for Oracle Database is user-confound, powerful and easy-to-use Software. This Software is used to recover the corrupt database created by Oracle 9i/10g/11g. Quick Recovery for Oracle Database supports the .DBF file format. You can recover all the corrupt .DBF files that are inaccessible due to unexpected system failure, formatting and reinstalling. The Software gives you the option to check the data before saving, so that you can check whether all the data that is required is there or not. Software runs an exhaustive scan to analyze and recover the corrupt database. The recovered data is saved in the form of SQL files so that you can rebuild the Oracle database. It can be done manually or you can auto generate batch files Import.bat.
Features of Quick Recovery for Oracle Database (.DBF File):
- Recovers corrupt Oracle database (.DBF) files.
- Supports Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Recovers big database files.
- Simple and well guided steps to recover data.
- Offers Preview of files before saving.
- Saves recovered data as a SQL script.
- Recovers Schemas, Tables, Index, Views, Triggers, Constraints, Primary key, foreign keys, Function and Procedures.
- Allows Users to recover Schemas excluding SYS Schema.
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) used.
- Saves recovered DBF file(s) at preferred location.
- Allows Users to directly import recovered data in database by using auto generated Import.bat file.
How it works:
Quick Recovery for Oracle Database is a complete Recovery Software for the Oracle database. It helps to recover all the corrupt and inaccessible .DBF files.
Software works as follows:
Once you are done with the installation, you will get the software screen on your system. You need to select/browse the Oracle database (.dbf) file, which is the main step of this Software. Once you select the file, this Software analyzes the file. Then Oracle Database Recovery Software starts recovering the data. After this, it shows all the data in a view-dialog box. You can check all the content of the folders by selecting the folder from the tree-like structure. Now, you can save the data and for that you need to specify the location. You can recreate the database by clicking on Import.bat. You can recover the data by three ways.
- Recover only SYS Schema
- Recover Schemas (excluding SYS Schema)
- Recover all Schemas (Not Recommended. This would lead to high memory usage)
Note: It is recommended to install the Quick Recovery for Oracle Software at the system on which Oracle is installed.
- Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Server 2003 and Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista.
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher.
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003)
- 1 GB ( Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Quick Recovery for Oracle Database?
This Software is based on Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh). The Software helps to recover the Oracle database. It also helps to recover the corrupt database of Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g. You can use this Software in case of Physical (Media) Block Corruption (ORA-01578 error) and in case of corruption of File System. In case of faulty functioning of the Operating System, you can employ this Software. The Software can also be used if database file is corrupted due to Raid failure. In case of formatting and reinstalling, you can use this Software.