Quick recovery for Novell NSS
Quick Recover for Novell NSS is used to recover the lost/deleted data from the NSS file system Novell Operating System. This Software has been rated as the best Novell NSS Data Recovery Software. The Software helps to recover data from corrupt or damaged Volumes where NSS file system based Operating System is used. The software performs a complete scan of that drive from where you need to recover the data. You can locate the lost Partition, files and folders at the time of Scan. You can check the data in a view dialog box once the recovery is complete. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten Partitions as well.
Features of Quick Recovery for NSS:
- Supports Volumes on all versions of Novell NetWare.
- Recovery from all deleted Partition.
- Recovery even if internal data structures like: "HotFix Table, Volume Definition Table are missing or corrupted"
- Recovery if NSS Volume does not mount.
- Recovery from Novell Operating System is corrupted.
- Recovery even if File allocations are damaged.
- Recovery from deleted NSS Volumes.
- Recovery from sub-allocated NetWare Volumes.
- Recovery from compressed Novell files
- Recovery from the NSS Volumes where "VREPAIR" failed to repair the Volumes.
How it works:
This is a user-confound Software and it works in fully automated mode. Software works as follows:
The Software follows three easy steps to recover the data. First, this Software analyzes the data, then it searches the data and then it saves the data. The software works in three different modes.
Quick mode: This is the primary mode of Recovery. Software should be run in Quick Recovery mode first. This is the fastest recovery mode. Most of the recovery cases resolve in this mode. You can use it in cases where Partition, Super Blocks, is corrupted.
Advance mode: This is a not the primary mode. You can use Advance mode when Quick Recovery fails to recover the required data. In Advance mode, the Software performs an exhaustive scan and recovers all the lost and deleted files that can be restored. Advance mode takes time to display the results.
Raw Recovery mode: This mode comes into the picture when both Quick Recovery and Advance Recovery modes fail to recover the data. As the name shows, this mode recovers the data in Raw format. In this mode, the Software performs a physical search for the data types like (doc, xls, ppt, zip, etc) and recovers all the related files. In this mode, the Software recovers the files without their original name.
- File System Supported: - Novell NSS on Novell 3.x to Novell 6.x
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for NSS in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery NSS. Right click on 'Quick Recovery NSS' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery NSS. Right click 'Quick Recovery NSS' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why use Quick Recover for Novell NSS?
Quick Recovery for Novell NSS helps to recover the data in many cases like: Partition Table Corruption, Operating System Corruption and Leaf, Pool Table or Branch Corruption. You can also use this Software in case of FAT Corruption as well. If Hot Fix, Volume definition Table gets corrupted, you can use this Software. If you find bad sectors on Novell Disk, then also you can employ this Software to recover the data.