Quick Recovery for MS Exchange
Quick Recovery for MS Exchange is a user-friendly, robust and result-oriented Software. This Software is used to recover .edb files and also used to convert them in .pst at the time when Exchange Server goes down. This Exchange Mailbox Recovery Software is designed and developed to repair .edb files from corrupt, damaged Exchange Database files of MS Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Quick Recovery for MS Exchange can also be used as an Exchange Mailbox migration tool, built for easy and simple MS Exchange server repair. The Software extracts Exchange edb mailboxes and makes them easily accessible with MS Outlook.
Quick Recovery for MS Exchange can convert corrupt edb files of the below mentioned MS Exchange Server or which are created using following Version of MS Exchange Server:
- MS Exchange 2003
- MS Exchange 2007
- MS Exchange 2010
Features of Quick Recovery for MS Exchange:
- It can search in Automatic or manual mode for .edb data files that is visible on the host Operating System.
- Repairs edb emails & converts them to pst at the time when Exchange Server goes down.
- It recovers all RTF and HTML messages.
- Software recovers Email Messages, Contact, Notes, Tasks, Journals, Draft, and Appointments etc.
- Retrieves deleted mailboxes from the file.
- Exchange Recovery Tool converts all emails with attachment.
- Recovers Exchange Mailboxes in Outlook.
- Maintains complete folder structure after full conversion.
How it works:
Quick Recovery for EDB to PST Software is a complete Conversion Solution to convert EDB file to PST file as it offers number of recovery options as follows:
Quick Recovery for MS Exchange works on automatic wizard and it is a result-oriented Software. The Software works as follows:
- First you need to select the EDB file that we need to convert in .pst.
- If you don't know the location of the EDB file, you can search that file by the use of Search option.
- Then Quick Recovery for MS Exchange starts converting EDB file to PST file.
- After conversion, you will get all the data and folders. Assign the folder where you want to save the converted file. Stopping this process in between will not save the remaining attachments.
Note: During saving, PST will split after every 1.5 GB.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- MS Exchange: 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- MS Outlook: 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Processor: 800 MHZ Processor or higher.
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003).
- 1 GB (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8 and Windows 7).
- Hard Disk: 50 MB available Hard Disk space.
Why Use Quick Recovery for MS Exchange?
Quick Recovery for MS Exchange is an important and easy-to-use Software. There are many situations where you can use this software like: Accidentally deleted mailbox, Error 550 at the Exchange, Error 528 at the Exchange, Header data is corrupted, Keys duplication, Information store initialization, Corrupted pages, "JET_errRecordNotFound" etc. If the Exchange environment gets corrupted, then also you can use this Software. In case of dirty shutdown of the Exchange, you can employ this Software.