Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook & Repair PST files
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook is effective, impressive, and result-oriented Software. PST Recovery Software recovers accidentally deleted Outlook e-mail messages, contacts, notes, tasks and other items, and repairs damaged Outlook data files (*.pst) files, where Outlook stores folders with the data. You can save the recovered data in the *pst format so that you can open this data with the help of Outlook. Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook never deletes from disks, writes to, or modifies in any way the original Outlook data file.
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook is a professional Email Recovery tool to recover corrupt PST files. PST Recovery Software repairs PST files quickly and easily from Microsoft Outlook.
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook is used to repair & restore corrupt or damaged PST files of MS Outlook. Software supports to repair corrupt .pst file.
Features - Outlook PST Recovery Tool - Corrupt PST Repair:
- It can search in Automatic or manual mode for Outlook data files that is visible on the host Operating System.
- Easily Recover & Repair PST files of MS Outlook
- Recovers all the objects & items in Microsoft Outlook such as journals, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, attachments.
- Recovers from secondary drive such as Hard Drive, zip drive etc.
- Repairs broken PST files corrupted due to 2 GB Limitation.
- Tree-type view is provided of the recovered .PST file.
- Creates a different profile for every profile.
- Recovers mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover all properties, such as Subject, To, From, CC, BCC, date, etc.
- Supports Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk spac
Flip Global Team.
How it works:
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook - MS Outlook Recovery Software is a complete Recovery Solution to repair corrupt PST files as it offers number of recovery options as follows:
- Loading .pst file is the primary step of Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook. First we need to load the corrupt file by the use of browse option.
- Once you are done with this, Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook starts repairing corrupt or damaged PST files.
- After repairing the .pst file you will get the email files and all the folders. Select the folder where you want to save the data.
- Use Search option, if you don't know the default path of the PST File where your Mails, Contacts, Tasks, Journals, Notes, Calendar are saved .
To run Quick Recovery for MS Outlook in Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for MS Outlook. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for MS Outlook' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for MS Outlook. Right click 'Quick Recovery for MS Outlook' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why use Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook:
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh). This Software is used to recover accidentally deleted mails. If the Header of PST file is damaged or deleted, you can recover them by the use of this Software. The Software is also used to recover corrupt pst (i.e.2gb limitation for office2k). If there is any virus attack or any data is deleted by mistake, you can recover that with the help of Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook.