Quick Recovery for MS Backup
Quick Recovery for MS Backup is a robust software that is used to recover the lost, corrupt, damaged and deleted MS backup files. This software allows you to access the corrupt or deleted .bkf files that can not be recovered or opened using the original backup software due to corruption. BKF File Recovery Software is easy to use. MS backup repair tool is used to recover and repair the corrupt BKF files, corrupted due to backup interruptions, virus attacks, CRC errors, backup software malfunction or corruption. Quick Recovery for MS Backup gives you the option to save individual files or the entire directory structure. MS Backup Recovery Software repairs BKF files quickly and easily from corrupt or damaged BKF.
Features - BKF Recovery - Quick Recovery for MS Backup
- Open multiple corrupt BKF files at a time.
- Repairs failed [.bkf] file.
- Recovery of corrupt BKF Archive.
- Option to save recovered files in compressed format.
- BKF Recovery supports Unicode characters (Non English Characters also).
- BKF Recovery includes advance Search option to quickly locate files (by extension, size and type).
- Add to Cart option to save only selective files.
- Save Catalog & Open Catalog feature – To resume bkf recovery process later & to save time.
- Mail Settings Feature - to send recovered files as an email attachment.
- Displays all the file(s) and folder(s) in Tree Structure.
- Repair BKF files more than 300GB.
- Support Unicode Multi lingual.
- Supports to load Backup Files through email - Mail Settings Feature.
- Advance Search features - To search for particular files from the list of recovered data.
How it works:
MS Backup Recovery Software is a complete Recovery Solution to repair corrupt MS Backup files as it offers number of recovery options as follows:
- First thing is to load/open the backup file, this is the main step. In this step we need to open the corrupt .bkf file. Once we open the file, it will show all the contacts of that file. You can load more then one file at the same time.
- Once we open the file then we need to save the file, which can be done by two methods. We can save the individual file or Whole Directory or Folder and we can save files & folders from different locations. If you want to select individual file, select the file from the right pane and then right click on it and you will get the option to save on file system, then browse the location where you want to save the file.
- If you want to save Whole Directory or Folder, select the directory or folder from the left pane then right click on it and you will get the option to save the file.
- If you want to save files & folders from different locations, you need to select the files and folders from the left pane or right upper pane. Then right click on it and add to cart. After adding files & folders to the cart, switch to Cart Tab. Now you can save the file one by one or you can save all files.
Quick Recovery for MS Backup provides the option to resume the recovery at a later time. Quick Recovery for MS Backup allows you to save the recovery catalog. Sometimes, when for any reason you need to interrupt the Data Recovery process, Quick Recovery for MS Backup will ask you to save the information retrieved after loading the corrupt BKF file to a ".cat" file.
- Supports .BKF file format
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for MS Backup in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for MS Backup. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for MS Backup' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Startmenu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for MS Backup. Right click 'Quick Recovery for MS Backup' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why use Quick Recovery for MS Backup?
Quick Recovery for MS Bsckup Software is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh). You can use this Software when you get messages like "The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop", "The backup file is unusable. You must erase it, or choose another file", "The backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used" and "An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media". If the backup files or folders are corrupted due to virus, then also you can use this Software.