Quick Recovery Microsoft Outlook Password
Quick Recovery for Outlook Express Password is efficient and highly effective Password Recovery Software. This Software recovers the password saved in Microsoft Outlook. The Software also recovers the login id and password of email account that is created on Microsoft Outlook (2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 & 2010). It also recovers the entire password ((length and complexity do not make any effect on this software). This is a specialized program for Microsoft Outlook that recovers and shows passwords, login name and server information instantly for all e-mail accounts configured on MS Outlook. Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook Password recovers the server name, multiple logins and lost or misplaced password for e-mail accounts.
Features -Quick Recovery Microsoft Outlook Password
- Quick Recovery Microsoft Outlook Password is very easy and simple to use.
- Restores password hidden behind the asterisks.
- Password recovery for Email Clients: Microsoft Outlook.
- Displays a server address, login and password for all the newsgroups accounts of Microsoft Outlook.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003 & XP.
- Displays the names of Microsoft Outlook users and their corresponding "Identity Passwords".
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook including MS Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Recovers Password list and saves it to the user specified location.
- Allows exporting Microsoft Outlook passwords.
- Allows exporting all retrieved information in a formatted “.txt” and “.CSV” file.
How it works:
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook Password works as follows:
- You need to select Microsoft Outlook from the tree and the Software will recover the login id and passwords (including long and complex passwords, unique and identity passwords, multiple accounts passwords etc) and the server address of all the accounts configured in Microsoft Outlook.
- Once you select Microsoft Outlook, you will get a tree of all email accounts configured in Microsoft Outlook. You need to select the email address from the tree and you will get the server address, Login ID and password of your account.
- Operating System: Windows 8 / WIndows 7 / Windows XP / Vista, Windows Server 2003 & Windows Server 2008.
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook Password?
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Outlook Password is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) and it is a result agitate and user attentive Software. This Software is required because Microsoft Outlook is an unremarkably used Email client to save our email and protect them, however sometimes you forget the password of the email account that is configured in Microsoft Outlook and this is where you need to recover the password. Or, if you have changed the password recently and don't remember the password or you are transferring MS Outlook setting from old to new system and don't know the password, then in these cases this Software helps you to recover the information.