Quick Recovery for Mac
Recover Data from MAC HFS & HFS + Drives Quick Recovery for Mac is a valiant recovery Software for Macintosh Operating System. This Software recovers data from damaged, deleted, or corrupt HFS volumes and even from initialized Disks. This utility diligently salvages the entire lost data. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology(GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions as well.
The software follows three basic steps to recover the data, which are Analyze, Select, and Save, to perform the complete operation.
Quick Recovery for Macintosh successfully recovers data from HFS, HFS File Systems of Mac Partition Schemes APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record). User-friendly software, which initiates feasible execution of the software.
Distinguished Features of Mac Data Recovery Software
- Automated analysis feature integrated in this software
- Supports logical HFS & HFS + volumes
- Supports APM (Apple Partition Map) with multiple partitions
- Supports GUID Partition scheme with multiple partitions
- Supports MBR (Master Boot Record)with multiple partitions
- Support all versions of Mac OS including Mac OS X & OS 9 (Classic Recover any & every thing from Mac storage media devices, such as Hard Disk, iPod, Memory Card & More)
- File Filter feature inbuilt to recover specific files with specific extensions
- Save Log feature integrated to resume Mac data recovery process later & to save time
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh)
- Unique multiple lingual support
- Provides Partition recovery from deleted Partition or formatted logical volumes
- Recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files & folders
- Multi-Disk Drive Support - Performs recovery on all IDE, EIDE and SCSI Disk devices
- Provides interactive tree-like structure to view, select (tag) and recover files and directories to a safe Location
- In a simplified way and in an extremely user friendly manner the data can be recovered
- At the time of recovery analysis the user can save the recovery log at any instance
- It also allows to recover from the messages, such as: no such volume, bad file name, read/write requested for off-line drive, bad master directory block, directory not found, not an HFS volume, not a Macintosh disk, volume header corruption, catalog file's node corruption etc
- Compatible with IDE, EIDE, SCSI , SATA, PAN, ZIP & USB drives
- File System Supported: - HFS & HFS + File System.
- Partition Schemes - APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).”
- Compatible with MAC 3.0 and higher.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB for (Windows XP)
- 1GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Windows 8, & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
How it Works?
Quick Recovery for Mac performs three steps to show the result and it has three modes as well. Software works as follows:
Animated Video - MAC Data Recovery Software
This software follow three steps analyze, search and save.
Quick mode: This is the first and primary mode for recovery. Maximum issues are resolved in this mode.
Advance mode: In advance mode, the Software performs an exhaustive scan to recover all the files and folders as well as the Partition.
Raw Recovery mode: In Raw Recovery mode, the Software physically searches for data types like (doc, xls, ppt, zip, etc) and recovers them without their original names..
Note: All modes of recovery are read only, safe to use and no damage or write operations are performed.
Note: Quick Recovery for Mac is Windows based Software which recovers data from Mac Hard Drives. Install the Software on a Windows machine and connect your Mac Disk as secondary disk for recovering the data and files using Quick Recovery for Mac.
Why use Quick Recovery for Mac?