Quick Recovery for Mac
Quick Recovery for Mac is Recovery Software for Macintosh Operating System. Since there is a lot of difference between Windows and Macintosh Operating systems, we require the Software for Mac data recovery. This Software recovers data from damaged, deleted, or corrupt HFS volumes and even from initialized Disks. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology(GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions as well. The software follows three basic steps to recover the data, which are Analyze, Select, and Save, to perform the complete operation. This is why this software is user-friendly trouble-free.
Quick Recovery for Macintosh successfully recovers data from HFS, HFS+ File Systems of Mac Partition Schemes APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).
Features of Quick Recovery for Mac - Mac Data Recovery Software
- Quick and automated analysis.
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh).
- Simple and well guided steps to recover data.
- Unique multiple lingual support.
- Provides Partition recovery from deleted Partition or formatted logical volumes.
- Provides Mac Data Recovery from missing or lost folders.
- Recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files & folders.
- Multi-Disk Drive Support - Performs recovery on all IDE, EIDE and SCSI Disk devices.
- Simulates previously existed Partitions.
- Bad Sector Management and Recovery (BSMR) helps in optimized recovery from damaged Disks.
- Recovery from damaged floppies, USB Drives, ZIP and MO.
- All possible recovery cases that have been experienced by Unistal have been incorporated.
- Developed by experienced Data Recovery experts.
- Well guided and well supported recovery options. Windows Explorer styled interface
- Has an interactive tree-like structure to view, select (tag) and recover files and directories to a safe Location.
- Standard "Windows Explorer"-style interface.
How it Works?
Quick Recovery for Mac performs three steps to show the result and it has three modes as well. Software works as follows:
This software follow three steps analyze, search and save.
Quick mode: This is the first and primary mode for recovery. Maximum issues are resolved in this mode. This is a less time taking mode.
Advance mode: Advance mode is the secondary mode. This mode comes into the picture when Quick mode fails to recover the required data. In advance mode, the Software performs an exhaustive scan to recover all the files and folders as well as the Partition. This is a time taking process.
Raw Recovery mode: Raw Recovery mode is the last mode, which comes into the picture when Quick and Advance recovery modes fail to recover the data. In Raw Recovery mode, the Software physically searches for data types like (doc, xls, ppt, zip, etc) and recovers them without their original names.
Note: All modes of recovery are read only, safe to use and no damage or write operations are performed.
- File System Supported: - HFS & HFS+ File System.
- Partition Schemes - APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).”
- Compatible with MAC 3.0 and higher.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB for (Windows XP)
- 1GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Windows 8, & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Note: Quick Recovery for Mac is Windows based Software which recovers data from Mac Hard Drives. Install the Software on a Windows machine and connect your Mac Disk as secondary disk for recovering the data and files using Quick Recovery for Mac.
Why use Quick Recovery for Mac?