Quick Recovery for Lotus NotesQuick Recovery for Lotus Notes is a user-confound and powerful Software. This Software is used to recover and repair corrupt Lotus Notes file. The Software recovers/repair emails & addresses from corrupt NSF (Lotus notes Personal Storage) files. It perform a deep scan of corrupt or damaged .nsf file and extracts and saves them to separate email messages (.TXT) file. The Software provides many options to recover and repair the NSF file. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating email files and folders.
Features of Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes
- Repairs mails & addresses from NSF files, corrupt files damaged by any means or deleted from the Hard Disk.
- Recovers & repairs emails with their attachments and saves them to separate email messages (.TXT file) and as well as address books.
- Repairs & restores the .NSF file into a new useable .NSF file.
- Recovers NSF files from Hard Disk's particular Partition which was deleted or formatted.
- Recovers emails from password protected NSF files and saves them as .TXT files.
- Recovered & Repaired NSF files (address books or mails) are generated in .txt format.
- Simple and well-guided steps to recover emails.
Vikki Saboo, NZ
How it Works?
Considering all the cases of email data loss, Quick Recovery offers comprehensive techniques to recover. Recover and Repair option does a raw search of NSF files even from the worst crashes. The Recover and Repair Address Book option does a raw search of Lotus Notes-Address Book. Repair Lotus Notes File option recovers mails and attachments.
Using Recover and Repair option: In this option you need to select the Disk, then it will show all the Partitions. From these, select the Partition where you want to search the .NSF file. You can specify the search option by selecting the start and end sector. After this, you need to provide the path where you want to save the .nsf file, found during raw search. Noe, the software will start searching and saving the files.
Using Repair Lotus Notes File option: You need to select Repair Lotus Notes File option. After this, provide the path of corrupt .nsf file and the path where you want to save the recovered file. If the destination doesn't exist then QR will ask to create a folder for repaired NSF file. If you want this, click on Yes. Now, the Software starts recovering and saving the file.
Using Recover and Repair Address Book option: Select Recover and Repair Address Book option. Then, select the Partition or set the start and end range of sector for address book searching. After this, you need to provide the path to save the address book file. Now, the Software will start repairing the address book file and will also save the file.
Using Repair Address Book option: You need to select Repair Address Book option. Provide the path of corrupt address book .nsf file and the path to save the recovered file. Now, the Software will repair the file and then save it.
- Supports Lotus Notes Domino Server 6.0 & above.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB for (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
Why use Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes?