Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address Book to MS OutlookQuick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address Book to MS Outlook is safe, secure and reliable Software. This Software helps to convert the Lotus Notes address book file to MS Outlook address book file. The Software helps to find all the contacts of Lotus Notes in MS Outlook. This is the best Software to convert Lotus Notes Address book in MS Outlook. The Software converts all the contacts of Lotus Notes with all the properties like: business, briefcase, advance, personals into Microsoft Outlook. The Software helps to convert name.nsf file with all its contact information like Name, Mobile No, E-Mail. The Software does not make any changes in the original file so that if you want, you can use that file. The Software easily converts the Lotus Notes .NSF contact group file to .PST file. This Software will automatically locate your NSF file. If you want to specify different NSF file, you can select any specific local or server based mail file for export. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating Address book files and folders.
Features of Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address Book to MS Outlook:
- Converts Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook .PST file.
- Lotus Address Book Export tool exports contacts with all contact properties (Business, Personal, Briefcase and Advance).
- Exports Notes Address Book contact groups to MS Outlook.
- Converts unlimited Lotus contacts to Outlook
- Software converts Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook 2007
- Exports Lotus Address Book contacts from Lotus 5, 6, 7, 8 and above nsf versions
- Address book conversion software GUI helps users during contacts conversion process
- No technical skill are required to run the Lotus Notes Contacts Conversion Software
How it Works?
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes address book to MS Outlook is the best Address book conversion Utility to convert NSF files of Lotus Notes to PST files of MS Outlook. Software works as follows:
Address book Conversion: Once you open the Software, you need to select Address book option. Then click on Next. After this, select the path of the NSF File and the path to backup the NSF File before converting it to PST file. Once you select the path, the Software will start taking the backup of that .NSF file. When the backup process completes, the Software will show you the entire address book folder in a view dialog box. Select the Address book file that you want to convert and provide the path to save the .Pst file. If you want, you can update the existing path or you can select the new path. Once you provide the path, provide the folder name as well. Now the Software will start converting the file.
Once the conversion of .NSF file to .PST file completes, you will get a popup message saying "conversion completed successfully" and you will get the option to view the log file as well.
- Supports Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
- Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010).
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB for (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Quick Recovery for NSF to PST Software will run only under the following conditions
- Where Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above is already installed.
- Where MS Outlook is already installed with valid configured account or profile.
To run Quick Recovery for NSF to PST Conversion to Outlook in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista follow the steps below:
Why use Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address Book to MS Outlook?