Quick Recovery for Incredimail
Quick Recovery for Incredimail is result-oriented and user-friendly email file recovery software. Quick Recovery for Incredimail is imh/imb mail recovery software. It recovers email from corrupt mailbox files. Quick Recovery for Incredimail successfully recovers the file that is in .imh or .imb format. Software recovers accidentally deleted Incredimail e-mail messages, contacts, notes, tasks and other items, and repairs damaged Incredimail data files (*.imh or .imb) where Incredimail stores folders with the data. Quick Recovery for Incredimail never deletes from disks, writes to, or modifies in any way the original Incredimail data file. Quick Recovery for Incredimail is based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) and it provides the reliable results of Data Recovery.
Features of Quick Recovery for Incredimail:
- Recovers and repairs mails from Virus corrupted IMH files (mails) and IMB files (address book).
- Recovers and repairs emails (with Attachments) & address books and saves them as separate email messages, where address books are saved in .txt format.
- Recovers and extracts mail from damaged IMH files.
- Recovers Addresses from damaged IMB files.
- Recovers emails from password protected IMH files and saves them in .EML files.
- Recovered messages can be read directly in Outlook Express.
How it works:
Quick Recovery for Incredimail is robust Software that provides many ways to recover the Incredimail data. Software works as follows:
Recover and Repair: Recover and Repair option does a raw search of Incredimail files even from the worst crashes. You can also change the search range by modifying Start Sector and End Sector. You can select the path where you want to save the file.
Recover and Repair Address Book: The Recover and Repair Address Book option does a raw search of Incredimail - Address Book. You can select the Partition or set end or start sector to specify the search. Then you can save the address book file whereever you want to.
Repair Incredimail File: Repair Incredimail file option is used to recover mails and the attachment of the mails. So this is a very important option. In this option, you need to provide the source and destination path for .IMH files. If the destination doesn't exist then QR will ask to create a folder. If you want to create Repair folder then click on Yes otherwise use Browse button to select a different folder. You will get all your mails and attachments in that folder.
Repair Address Book: Repair Address Book option is used to recover the address book (.imb files). You need to provide the source and designation address where you want to save the recovered address book.
- Supports.IMH and.IMB file formats
- Incredimail Xe & Incredimail Premium.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008,, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run quick Recovery for Incredimail in Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for Incredimail. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Incredimail' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Incredimail. Right click 'Quick Recovery for Incredimail' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why Use Quick Recovery for Incredimail?
Quick Recovery for Incredimail is a robust and user-friendly Software. This Software is used to recover the mails that are accidentally deleted. You can also recover the IMH, .IMM and IMB files which have corrupted header. You can also recover the files corrupted due to human errors or virus infection.