Quick Recovery EDB to PSTQuick Recovery for EDB to PST is a user-confound and powerful software. This Software helps you to convert MS Exchange EDB files to MS Outlook PST file. The Software is an efficient Exchange Recovery Software. This software helps to convert corrupt, deleted and lost EDB file to PST file. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch) helps in converting the MS Exchange EDB files to Outlook PST file. It has been rated as the best EDB to PST Conversion Software by PC active Europe & PC Magazine (Europe & Middle East also tested by PCQ Labs). This software helps to extract the MS exchange .EDB file and mailboxes and makes them easy to use with Outlook .PST mailboxes. So, this is an effective Software that helps to recover the MS Exchange database and make it easy to use with MS Outlook. Software employs intensive algorithms to analyze and recover MS Exchange database i.e. .edb and .stm files. The Software successfully converts. EDB and .STM files that cannot be opened due to unexpected system failure, formatting, reinstalling etc. The tool provides a preview of the mailbox items such as - Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Attachments, Sent items etc.
Features of Quick Recovery for MS Exchange EDB to MS Outlook PST Conversion:
- Simple and well guided steps to recover Mailboxes.
- Supports MS Exchange 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- Supports MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000.
- Recovers Mailboxes, Emails, contacts, calendars, attachment etc.
- Recovers complete attachments, zipped attachments and images of all formats.
- Offers Preview of data before saving.
- Software creates separate folders for all emails, deleted items and for other items such as calendar, journals, notes, contacts, tasks etc.
- Allows the saving of all mailbox or individual mailbox.
- Saves the recovered data in .PST file extension, so that it can easily be imported in the MS Outlook.
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch) used.
Marisa Malony, Washington, DC.
How it Works?
This software works in fully automatic wizard and provides effective results. Software works as follows. First, you need to select/search the inaccessible/corrupt or deleted EDB file. You can also select the STM file. If the location of the .stm file and .edb file is same then the Software automatically tracks the file. MS Exchange 2003 uses the .stm file.
Then it will start converting the EDB file to PST file. Once analyzing completes, it will show all the folders of your mailbox in the left pane. Quick Recovery for EDB to PST display all the mails, tasks, journals, notes, contacts, calendar. Select any of the recovered mailboxes to view the preview of the recovered emails of that mailbox. Here you can check all the data and you can save the folder one by one or if you want you can save all the folders in one go. To save the data you need to provide a definite location.
Note: Stopping this process in between will not save the remaining mailbox.
- After successful saving, open MS Outlook and the recovered PST file will automatically synchronize with MS Outlook with the entire mailbox and their items.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- MS Exchange: 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- MS Outlook: 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Processor: 800 MHZ Processor or higher.
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003).
- 1 GB (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8 and Windows 7).
- Hard Disk: 50 MB available Hard Disk space.
Why use Quick Recovery EDB to PST?