Retrieves corrupt and deleted Excel database files and other objects.
Excel Recovery Software is an important software, which is used to recover the Microsoft excel files. Excel files are used to maintain the data in a formatted way so that we can use the data whenever required. When our excel files get corrupted due to any reason and we do not have the backup of that file, or we require the data from a deleted excel file, in that case Excel Recovery comes into the picture. By the use of this software we can quickly and conveniently recover the excel file.
Quick Recovery for MS Excel is Excel recovery software to repair & fix corrupt excel files. It has been rated as the best excel file recovery software. It successfully restores, reads, retrieves & repairs corrupt excel files. Quick Recovery MS Excel - Corrupt Excel File Repair Software recovers and repairs corrupt Microsoft Excel documents.
Retrieval of Multiple Excel Files: Excel recovery software allows to retrieve multiple excel files in one go (at a time). If the user wants to recover multiple excel files at the same time, the user can select all the files from the list of excel database files and can recover these files.
Interface: With many other qualities, this software has friendly and interactive user interfaces. The software provides ease of usage.
Features of Quick Recovery for MS Excel - Excel Repair Software
- Supports .xls file format : Microsoft Excel
- Recovers and repairs damaged Excel files.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
- Supports repairing of multiple files.
- Extracts contents from corrupt Excel files.
- Repairs Corrupt Excel sheets (*.xls) files.
- Merged cells Recovery.
- Comments Recovery.
- Frozen rows and columns Recovery.
- Embedded images Recovery.
- Conditional formatting Recovery
How it works?
Working process of Microsoft Excel recovery tool:-
If we consider all the cases of excel data loss, Quick Recovery offers comprehensive techniques to recover. There are different modes to repair the excel file.
Quick Repair: In Quick Repair mode, we can repair the file by making changes in the header portion. There is no guarantee of complete data recovery because in Quick Repair mode all the changes are made in header portion, however there can be some corruption in the data area, for those cases Advance Repair would be the best option.
Advance Repair: This option searches one by one till end of the file for Text, Pictures, Table contents, Clip-Art etc. First, it stores the file in temporary repaired path. Once it collects all the required information, then rename that file to repair excel file path.
We can recover xls and .xlsx files.
Note: - It will not make any changes to source excel. The Software will first copy that file to the repaired path and then it will start functioning on it.
- Supports: Microsoft Excel 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1997
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003/2000)
- 1GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- 500 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why Use Quick Recovery for MS Excel: