Microsoft Excel Data Recovery Tool
Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel Recovery Software is an adroit utility, which is used to recover Microsoft excel files.
Excel files are used to maintain the data in a formatted way. Due to virus attack, logical errors, or for any other grave situation this Excel data gets affected, further, leading to loss of entire data. At such circumstances, an Excel recovery tool leads the way.
Quick Recovery for MS Excel salvages entire deleted, corrupted, formatted, or lost data. It has been rated as the best excel file recovery software. It successfully restores, reads, retrieves & repairs corrupt excel files.
Retrieval of Multiple Excel Files: Excel recovery software allows to retrieve multiple excel files in one go. If the user wants to recover multiple excel files at the same time, the user can select all the files from the list of excel database files and can recover these files.
Features of Quick Recovery for MS Excel - Excel Repair Software
- Recovery Excel files from any type of errors or loss
- Unicode multiple lingual support
- Multiple file repairing
- Supports .xls file format
- Merged cells Recovery
- Comments Recovery
- Frozen rows and columns Recovery
- Embedded images Recovery
- Conditional formatting Recovery
- An interactive interface offered to the clients
- Supports MS Office 2000, 2003, XP, 2007
- Supports: Microsoft Excel 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1997
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003/2000)
- 1GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- 500 MB
available Hard Disk space
How it works?
Quick Recovery offers comprehensive techniques to recover various kinds of data loss. There are different modes to repair Excel files.
Animated Video - Microsoft Excel Recovery Tools
Quick Repair:In Quick Repair mode, repairing is done by making changes in the header portion. There is no guarantee of complete data recovery because in Quick Repair mode all the changes are made in header portion, however there can be some corruption in the data area, for those cases Advance Repair would be the best option.
Advance Repair:This option searches one by one till the end of the file for Text, Pictures, Table contents, Clip-Art etc. First, it stores the file in temporary repaired path. Once it collects all the required information, then rename that file to repair excel file path.
Quick Recovery supports to recover both xls and .xlsx files.
Note: - It will not make any changes to source excel. The Software will first copy that file to the repaired path and then it will start functioning on it.
To run Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel' icon from the desktop & choose "Run as administrator". Or, you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click on 'Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel' & choose "Run as administrator".
Why Use Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel :