Quick Recovery for Digital Media Recovery Software
Data is the most essential attribute for everyone, be it personal or professional; if lost then can create appalled circumstances for the owner. Quick Recovery for Digital Media is a judicious utility that salvages crashed, deleted, damaged, and formatted multimedia files from any storage device. This application embodies rich techniques and features, which makes this application program THE BEST and eminent among the masses.
Unistal's photo recovery software speedily recovers deleted photos of all formats (JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, MEF, PSP, etc.). This digital photo restoration tool works determinedly to recover image files from hard drives, cameras, and other digital devices. It retrieves lost & deleted photographs from all brands of digital cameras like Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, etc.
Indeed, the tool also supports video recovery. It helps in recovering crashed, damaged, and mistakenly deleted video and movie files of any of the format, such as MP4, AVI, 3G2, MPEG, MKV, Divx, DV, etc.Furthermore, the Digital Media application also allows to track back your damaged soundtracks. If any of your favorite song is deleted, this software profoundly helps in getting the data back. It supports retrieving of MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI, AU, AIFF, OGG, RM audio files from any hard drive and USB attachable device. Easy to use, this software itself will guide you to throughout the recovery process.
Exclusive Features of Quick Recovery for Digital Media:
- Recovers deleted pictures, audios and videos
- Intuitive interface (GUI) offered that brings users at comfortable mode to perform recovery on their own
- Works on fully automatic mode, thus demands minimum efforts on the user part
- Recovers without hampering the integrity of the files and folders
- Displays preview of recovered media files prior to the restoration step
- Added to “Activity Log” option to provide detail information of the activities performed
- Added to “Recovery Log” option to provide information about the recovery process
- Recovers image formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, MEF, PSP, etc
- Recovers audio file formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI, AU, AIFF, OGG, RM, etc
- Recovers video file format like MP4, AVI, 3G2, MPEG, MKV, Divx, DV, etc
- All the recovered files are shown in a tree-like structure
- Recovers images, audios or videos from any brand of digital camera like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, Sigma, Kodak, Epson, Fuji, Olympus, Mamiya, and Panasonic
- Recovered files are restored at user defined location
- Efficient and faster recovery of any type of digital media files
File Formats Supported
Audio Formats:- MP3, AIFF, WAV, MIDI, AU, OGG, M4P, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA)
Camera Formats:- Nikon (NEF), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2), Kodak (DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax (PEF), Sigma (X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF)
Video Formats:- ASF, MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2 Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Matroska Video File (MKV), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX
Image Formats:- JPEG, GIF, BMP, JP2, TIFF, PNG, PSD Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS), Picture File (PCT) etc
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and Server 2003
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP, Server 2003) and 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Methodology of this software:
Animated Video - Digital Media Recovery -This utility can be initiated in simple steps, which are highlighted below:
This platform enables in recovering the recently deleted files, data lost due to recent formatting of logical drive/disk partitions from variety of storage devices including Compact Flash, Memory Stick, MMC Card, etc. You can select the desired logical drives or disk for scanning process.
Note: You can specify the range where you want to search the deleted/ formatted files by entering the "Starting Range" & "Ending Range"..
Disk ImagingDisk Imaging is a special feature of creating an exact image of the Disk at any particular point in time. One can compare a disk image to a photograph. The disk image is capable of being recreated (read data recovery) into the actual disk contents.
Note: The disk image should not be stored on the same Disk, which you want to protect from data loss. The disk image is normally a heavy file running into several mega bytes of data depending on the size of the Disk you are imaging. This disk image, made especially for the purpose of data recovery, should ideally stored on a removable storage media like Smart Media, Memory Cards, IBM Micro drives, Multi Media Card, Kodak Picture Card, Picture Cards, Canon Secure Digital memory.
Why to go for Quick Recovery's Digital Media Recovery Software: