Quick Recovery for Digital Media
Recovering deleted, crashed, damaged and formatted multimedia files from any storage device has become possible with Unistal’s Quick Recovery for Digital Media that allows you to retrieve and re-access your deleted photographs, images, videos, movies, audio and music files from different devices, such as hard-drives, digital cameras, flash drives, USB drives, SD cards, MMC cards, etc.
This photo recovery software can easily recover deleted photos of all formats (JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, MEF, PSP, etc.). This digital photo recovery tool works excellently to recover image files from hard drives, cameras and other digital devices. It retrieves lost / deleted photographs from all brands of digital cameras like Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, etc.
This application releases you from the fear of losing your favorite Movies and videos. Quick Recovery for Digital Media is best video recovery software that helps you recover your crashed, damaged and mistakenly deleted video and movie files. Working quite efficiently, this deleted video recovery tool helps you recover lost movies and videos that were deleted from your computer’s hard-drive or digital storage devices. Using it, you can bring back any format of video file i.e. MP4, AVI, 3G2, MPEG, MKV, Divx, DV, etc.
Quick Recovery for Digital Media also allows you to track back your damaged soundtracks. If any of your favorite songs has been deleted, this software can help you get it back. It supports the retrieving of MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI, AU, AIFF, OGG, RM audio files from any hard drive and USB attachable device. Precisely easy to use, this software itself will guide you to throughout the recovery process.
Quick Recovery for Digital Media has user-friendly interface that makes sure that the recovery course is carried out with simplicity. This is mainly due to the fact that it has particular features which scan all likely areas where your file could be placed to ease photo recovery process.
Features of Quick Recovery for Digital Media
- Recovers deleted pictures, audios and videos.
- Successfully recovers corrupt/damaged/lost photos from any digital storage media or Hard Drive.
- Easily recovers pictures, videos & audio files after the formatting of media.
- Recovers image formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, MEF, PSP etc.
- Recovers audio file formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI, AU, AIFF, OGG, RM etc.
- Recovers video file format like MP4, AVI, 3G2, MPEG, MKV, Divx, DV etc.
- All the recovered files are shown in a tree-like structure.
- Recovers images, audios or videos from any brand of digital camera like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, Sigma, Kodak, Epson, Fuji, Olympus, Mamiya and Panasonic
- Recovered files are restored in a user defined location.
- Provides preview of recovered files before saving.
- Efficient and faster recovery of any type of digital media files.
How it works?
There are just a few simple steps to recover the data through Digital Media Recovery Software.
Media Recovery:You can recover all the image and media files by the use of Quick Recovery for Digital Media Software. If you want to recover all the files or any individual file, you can search, preview and save files from storage devices. It enables you to recover the recently deleted files, data lost due to recent formatting of logical drive/disk partitions, variety of memory cards storage devices including Compact Flash, Memory Stick, MMC Card etc. You can select the desired logical drives or disk for scanning process.
Note: You can specify the range where you want to search the deleted/ formatted files by entering the "Starting Range" & "Ending Range".
Disk ImagingDisk Imaging is a special feature of creating an exact image of the Disk at any particular point in time. One can compare a disk image to a photograph. The disk image is capable of being recreated (read data recovery) into the actual disk contents.
Note: The disk image should not be stored on the same Disk, which you want to protect from data loss. The disk image is normally a heavy file running into several mega bytes of data depending on the size of the Disk you are imaging. This disk image, made especially for the purpose of data recovery, should be ideally stored on a removable storage media like Smart Media, Memory Cards, IBM Micro drives, Multi Media Card, Kodak Picture Card, Picture Cards, Canon Secure Digital memory.
File Formats Supported
Audio Formats:- WAV, MP3, AIFF, MIDI, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA)
Camera Formats:- Nikon(NEF), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus(ORF), Sony (SR2), Kodak (DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax(PEF), Sigma(X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF)
Video Formats:- AVI, WMV & ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2 Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), Matroska Video File (MKV), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX
Image Formats:- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, PSD Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS), Picture File (PCT)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and Server 2003
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP, Server 2003)
- 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why Use Quick Recovery for Digital Media: