Quick Recovery for DBASE
Quick Recovery for DBASE Software helps to recover .dbf files. This Software helps you to recover and repair .DBF database files. The Software enables you to recover the files damaged due to the following reasons: unexpected system shutdown, virus corruption, software corruption. Considering all the cases of data loss, Quick Recovery offers comprehensive techniques to recover data. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind the overwritten Partitions too.
Features of Quick Recovery for DBF
- Recovers deleted DBF files from crashed & formatted HDD.
- Repairs corrupt DBF table.
- Repairs .DBF files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT files.
- Support for batch repairing of DBF files.
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) used.
- Unicode multiple lingual support.
- Almost all dBase file components like, column name, table name, indexes, column data type and primary keys can be restored.
How it works:
This software helps to recover the DBASE files. Recover and Repair option does a raw search of DBase files even from the worst of crashes. The Repair DBase file option recovers mails and attachments. Software works as follows:
Recover and Repair: Once you install the Software, you need to select 'Recover and Repair' option. You will get all the Partitions on a view dialog box. Then, select the Partition from the list or you can specify the search by providing start and end sectors value. Then you need to provide the path to save the data from .DBF file found during the search. Then this Software starts searching / saving mails.
Repair DBase File option: When you select 'Repair Dbase' option and click on Next, you directly get the screen where you need to specify the source file that you want to repair and also to provide the destination path where you want the save the file. If destination doesn't exist then QR will ask to create folder. Data from .DBF will be extracted in .txt file. If you want to create Repair folder then click on Yes, otherwise use Browse button to select a different folder.
- Supports FoxBASE, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, dbase III, dbase IV, dbase 5 for dos, dbase 5 for Windows.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 500 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB ( Windows 8, Windows Server 2008,Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
To run Quick Recovery for DBASE in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install "Quick Recovery for DBASE". Right click on 'Quick Recovery for DBASE' icon from the desktop & choose “Run as administrator”. Or you can
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for DBASE. Right click 'Quick Recovery for DBASE' & choose “Run as administrator”.
Why use Quick Recovery for DBASE?
This Software helps to recover the .DBF database files. You can recover the data from corrupted header files. If the database format is unrecognized, you can still recover the data with the help of this Software. If you have deleted any file accidentally, you can recover the file with the employment of this Software. If any file is virus-infected, you can still recover that file with the help of this Software.