Data Wipe - File Eraser Software
Data Wipe software is used to remove the data permanently so that no one can recover this data. This software helps you to ensure security. Data Wipe ensures that file deletion is immutable and beyond recall.
In the case of any file deletion, deleted file goes into the Recycle bin. If you delete that file from Recycle bin as well, it will still not be completely deleted from your system. Normally, the file name is deleted from the Disk's index, but all the data remains as it is on the Disk. Some of the Data Recovery Softwares can recover this data from the Disk. If you overwrite the data, that will also not provide you the guarantee that the data will not be recovered.
If you want to delete the data permanently, you need to overwrite the data many times so that no one can recover it by any means. This software help you to delete the file completely from the system so that no one can recover the file even with the help of any Data Recovery Software. Data Wipe Software is designed with tested algorithms. Tested algorithms help you remove the data from the Disk so that you are ensured that the data deleted will never be recovered.
Features of Data Wipe-Permanent File Deletion
- Data Wipe erases data by wiping its contents beyond recovery, destroying its name and dates and finally removing it from the Disk, Uses upto 35 pass data wipe.
- Meets and exceeds the highest standards for wiping information.
- Offers wipe methods that can stop both Software and Hardware Recovery Tools from restoring the erased data.
- Completely destroys any data from previously deleted files that might still be accessible on your Disk.
- Erases folder structures (folders with all their subfolders and files) and even the entire Drives.
- Deletes "Locked" Windows files, index .dat, the swap file and "Cookies" that track your internet history.
- Wipes unused clusters. These clusters are those that are not currently linked in the file system.
- Data Wipe can automatically clear the contents of folders that usually contain sensitive data (such as the Web browser cache, cookies, Temporary Internet files, the recent document list, the folder designated for temporary files, etc.)
- Supports any Capacity Hard Drive.
- Backup & Wipe- This option will first take the backup & then it will wipe the data.
How it works?
Data Wipe Software is used to delete the data from your computer completely so that no one can recover the data. Software works as follows:
This is a user-friendly software. You need to select the Drive that you want to wipe and then you need to select the Wipe option to wipe the data. Once you wipe the data no one can recover the data. You can schedule the wipe with the help of this software. You can remove the links from resent folders as well. You can use the internet wipe option to remove the data. This software ensures that the data once deleted can not be recovered by any means.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS File Systems, Floppy.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Window Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Why use Data Wipe software?