Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to OutlookQuick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook is a powerful, safe and secure software. This software helps to convert the Louts Notes Calendar to Outlook with its entire calendar items. This software helps to convert all its appointments, all day events and reminders of Lotus Notes Calendar to MS Outlook Calendar. The software automatically converts and creates a new .Pst file and imports all calendar entries into MS Outlook. The software helps to create the same folder as you have in your Lotus Notes database to your Outlook database. You can export that data directly to your Outlook or can choose to export to a sub-folder. Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating email files and folders.
Features of Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to MS Outlook
- Converts Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook.
- Converts unlimited Calendar items to Outlook.
- Converts all calendar items: calendar appointments, all day events, reminders.
- Software automatically locates your NSF file.
- Saves converted Calendar items to new PST.
- Converts unlimited Lotus Calendar to Outlook
- Converts Lotus Calendar to Outlook 97 or above
- Exports Lotus Calendar from Lotus 5, 6, 7, 8 and above nsf versions
- Address book conversion software GUI helps users during calendar conversion process
- No technical skills required to run the Lotus Notes Calendar conversion software
How it Works?
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to MS Outlook PST is the best Calendar conversion Utility to convert NSF files of Lotus Notes to PST files of MS Outlook. Here is the recovery guide to convert the Calendar:
Calendar Conversion: You need to open the software and select the Calendar option. Then you need to select the path of the NSF File and the path to backup the NSF File before converting it to PST file. Once you select the path, this software will start taking backup of your NSF file. After taking backup of your NSF file, it will show you the Calendar folder automatically in a view dialog box. You need to select that folder to convert it in .PST. Once you select the folder, it will ask you to provide the path where you want to save your .PST file. You may update the existing path or may select new path to save the MS Outlook PST files after converting NSF file to PST. After you provide the path to save the .PST file, it will ask you to provide the name of that folder. After providing the name it will start converting the Lotus Notes Calendar .NSF file to MS Outlook .PST file.
Once the conversion completes you can get your .PST Calendar file.
- Supports Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
- Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007,2010).
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- 500 MB for (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook Software will run only in following condition
- When Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above is already installed.
- When MS Outlook is already installed with valid configured account or profile.
To run quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista follow the steps below:
Why use Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook?