Quick Recovery's EDB to PST Converter Tool
Quick Recovery for EDB to PST is a cutting-edge utility, which comprises rich techniques. This Software helps in converting MS Exchange EDB files to MS Outlook PST files. Exceptional use of 'Guided File Excavation Technology' (GFETch) helps in converting the MS Exchange EDB files to Outlook PST file fastidiously. This versatile email conversion tool has been rated as the best EDB to PST Conversion Software by PC active Europe & PC Magazine (Europe & Middle East also tested by PCQ Labs).
The software helps repairing damaged or corrupted EDB files and makes them easy to use with MS Outlook. It employs intensive algorithms to analyze and recover MS Exchange database i.e. .edb and .stm files. Quick Recovery for EDB to PST successfully converts. EDB and .STM files that cannot be opened due to unexpected system failure, formatting, reinstalling, and so on. Additionally, it provides preview of the mailbox items, such as:- Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Attachments, Sent items, and many more before saving it to the final destination.
Features of Quick Recovery for MS Exchange EDB to MS Outlook PST Conversion:
- Avoids technical skill
- Convert Exchange 2013 EDB to MS Outlook 2013 PST
- The conversion tool easily integrates with all MS Outlook Versions- 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
- MS Exchange Server Supported Versions - 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2010, and 2013
- Recovers all the EDB file data like: journals, drafts, contacts, appointments, tasks etc.
- Resurgence of data from Spooler Queue, Shortcut, Schedule, Views etc.
- The software recovers and saves all the email fields to PST (subject, message flags, date, time etc.)
- Advance search option to locate the EDB files automatically.
- The software collects the EDB data from the folders created by the users or by the system.
- Individual folders are created for every mailbox
- Allows saving of all mailboxes or an individual mailbox in single click
- Trouble-free and swift conversion of EDB files to PST files
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch) employed
- Proficient to restore complete Attachments, Zipped Attachments and Images of any format
- Featured to provide an option to save individual or all mailboxes
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- MS Exchange: 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- MS Outlook: 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Processor: 800 MHZ Processor or higher.
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003) and 1 GB (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8 and Windows 7)
- Hard Disk: 50 MB available Hard Disk space
Marisa Malony, Washington, DC.
How it Works?
Animated Video - EDB To PST Conveter -
This software works on fully automatic mode and provides effective results.Check out the video as it proffers a complete overview on how to accomplish EDB to PST Email Conversion process. This video highlights all the steps and functions that the software will perform after installation
Software works as:
First, you need to select/search the inaccessible/corrupt or deleted EDB file. You can also select the STM file. If the location of the .stm file and .edb file is same then the Software automatically tracks the file. MS Exchange 2003 uses the .stm file.
Thereafter, it starts converting the EDB file to PST file. Further, it provides preview of all the folders of your mailbox in the left pane – including – mails, tasks, journals, notes, contacts, calendar. Select any of the recovered mailboxes to view the preview of the recovered emails of that mailbox. Finally, save the required data in your desired location.
Note: Stopping this process in between will not save the remaining mailbox.
After successful saving, MS Outlook and the recovered PST file will automatically synchronize with the entire mailbox.
Why use Quick Recovery EDB to PST?